The ability to control friction.
- Friction Control
User can manipulate, generate and otherwise control friction, the force resisting the relative motion of solid surfaces, fluid layers, and material elements sliding against each other, ie. whether the contact causes the movement to stop (sticking the targets together) or continue.
- Move things more easily by making them slippery.
- Absolute Constant Velocity by eliminating all friction.
- Air Walking by increasing air-friction enough to create footholds.
- Electricity Generation
- Friction Enhancement
- Friction Generation
- Friction Negation
- Friction Reduction
- Frictionless Skin
- Heat Generation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Water Walking through the alternation of internal friction making it traversable.
- Kineceleran (Ben 10)
- The Flash (DC Comics)
- Kid Flash/Bart Allen (DC Comics)
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Love Espada (Maken-Ki!)
- Friction (New Universe)
- Ambrose Chase (Wildstorm)
- Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic series)
- Okhwang (The God of High School)
- Han Dae-Wi (The God of High School)
- Amime (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
- Seike (Toaru kagaku no Railgun)