The ability to manipulate frequencies of different things.
- Frequency Alteration
- Frequency Control
- Frequency Distortion
The user can manipulate the frequencies, the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit time, including sound frequencies, heart beat frequencies, rotation frequencies, radio frequencies, number of punches and kicks per second and even running frequencies.
- Increase or decrease number of punches and kicks per second
- Manipulate the frequency of heart beats
- Manipulate rotational frequencies
- Manipulate the frequencies of machine cogs and gears
- Adjust personal frequencies in order to travel beween different dimensions.
- Manipulate radio frequencies to affect technological communication
- Manipulate the frequency of one's legs to run faster/slower
- Manipulate vibrational frequencies
- Motion Manipulation
- Orbital Force Manipulation
- Pulse Manipulation
- Rhythm Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Wave Manipulation
- Cannot affect things like a thrown object or a flying object.
- Bronson (Smallville)
- Scalosians (Star Trek)