- "Of all the needs which drive us: hunger, thirst, desire... perhaps the most powerful is the simple need to be free."
- ― The Camp closing words (The Outer Limits)
User can free themselves or others from being bound, chained, shackled, imprisoned, caged and more by binding powers, setting oneself/others free from whatever method is being used to bind them, and keep one from being shackled or tethered to something.
- Anti Storage
- Atomic Dissociation
- Body Immobilization
- Dimensional Travel - When escaping Dimensional Imprisonment
- Shield Break
- Unfixed Movement
- Some binds may be too strong to break free from.
- May require concentration.
- May have to stay close to the bound person to free them.
- Absolute Storage
- Shin (Kingdom)
- Silvers Rayleigh (One Piece)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto); via Rope Escape Jutsu
- Ginta Toramizu (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Nanashi (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Shin (The New Gate); via Liberator title
- Rikayu (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Adwaita (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien/Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)