- "Of all the needs which drive us: hunger, thirst, desire... perhaps the most powerful is the simple need to be free."
- ― The Camp closing words (The Outer Limits)
User can free themselves or others from being bound, chained, shackled, imprisoned, caged, etc. by binding powers whether mental, physical, spiritual, etc., setting oneself/others free from whatever method is being used to bind them, and keep one from being shackled or tethered to something.
- Anti Storage
- Atomic Dissociation
- Body Immobilization
- Dimensional Travel - When escaping Dimensional Imprisonment
- Shield Break
- Unbound Soul
- Unfixed Movement
- Some binds may be too strong to break free from.
- May require concentration.
- May have to stay close to the bound person to free them.
- Absolute Storage
- Adwaita (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien/Omniverse)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
- Shin (Kingdom)
- Silvers Rayleigh (One Piece)
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
- Crowley (Supernatural)
- Micheal Kitch (Supernatural)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto); via Rope Escape Jutsu
- Ginta Toramizu (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Nanashi (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Shin (The New Gate); via Liberator title
- Rikayu (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Schmendrick (The Last Unicorn)