- Artificial Human
- Corpse Doll
- Flesh Golem (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Frankenmonster Physiology/Mimicry
- Frankensteinian Monster Mimicry
- Patchwork Being/Monster Physiology/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Frankensteinian monster, a being created from (possibly several) corpses of dead people, or sometimes animals. As they are formed from dead beings, they lack most of the weaknesses of living beings, including need for sustenance or rest, pain, etc. Due to the fact that most such monsters are animated by electrical impulses, they are naturally resistant to electrical attacks and some may possess other electricity related abilities as well.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Defunct Physiology
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Pain Suppression
- Anatomical Liberation
- Animal Imitation or Animal Morphing if animals were used.
- Chimerism if animals were used.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Electrical Healing
- Electric Life
- Electricity Absorption
- Electrically Enhanced Condition
- Electrical Resistance
- Electrical Resurrection
- Artificial Life Creation
- Artificial Physiology
- Chimera Physiology
- Electricity Generation
- Bionic Physiology
- Golem Physiology
- Undead Physiology
- User may have a relative amount of intelligence depending on the condition of the brain.
- May be slower than other beings due to massive size and weight.
- May require electric energy in order to live/stay awake.
- May possess an instinctive/reflexive fear of fire.
- May be subject to rot or necrosis due to the components most commonly coming from dead tissue.
See Also: Frankensteins Monster.