Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to make substances susceptible to warping, bending or breaking. Opposite to Layer Reinforcement.
User can render anything and everything even the soft/malleable destructible, from making something as impervious as diamond weak enough to shatter outright, or make something as flexible as putty dissolve entirely into nothing.
- Disintegration: By making objects so soft that they crumble to nothing at the atomic level.
- Intangibility: weaken molecular cohesion enough to harmlessly pass through various elements.
- Invisibility: dimming visibility around oneself just enough to let light bend around or pass through you.
- Shield Penetration: Weaken any and all defenses no matter how unbreakable or impervious it is.
- Weakness Inducement: Cause objects without flaws or imperfections to develop faults.
- Call up physiological or psychological faults to spring up within affected targets.
- Make attacks more damaging by imbuing dulling aspects against hard elements or durable foes.
- Make a relatively weak weapon effective by diminishing the toughness of conflicting objects.
- Break down and ultimately collapse the build of just about anything and everything.
- Rain Flame users (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Hayato Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- BlueBell (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Trish Una (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo)
- Anti-Metal (Marvel Comics)
- Jafar (Disney)
- Tamaki Damo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)