The ability to make substances susceptible to warping, bending or breaking. Opposite to Layer Reinforcement.
User can render anything and everything even the soft/malleable destructible, from making something as impervious as diamond weak enough to shatter outright, or make something as flexible as putty dissolve entirely into nothing.
- Disintegration: By making objects so soft that they crumble to nothing at the atomic level.
- Intangibility: weaken molecular cohesion enough to harmlessly pass through various elements.
- Invisibility: dimming visibility around oneself just enough to let light bend around or pass through you.
- Shield Penetration: Weaken any and all defenses no matter how unbreakable or impervious it is.
- Weakness Inducement: Cause objects without flaws or imperfections to develop faults.
- Call up physiological or psychological faults to spring up within affected targets.
- Make attacks more damaging by imbuing dulling aspects against hard elements or durable foes.
- Make a relatively weak weapon effective by diminishing the toughness of conflicting objects.
- Break down and ultimately collapse the build of just about anything and everything.
- Rain Flame users (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Hayato Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- BlueBell (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Trish Una (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Vento Aureo)
- Tamaki Damo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: JoJolion)
- Anti-Metal (Marvel Comics)
- Jafar (Disney)