The Anti-Life Equation is a formula that grants the user total dominion over all sentient life.
- Equation Manifestation/Materialization
- Formula Materialization
- Formulae Manifestation/Materialization
The user can manipulate fabric of reality by constructing formulated thoughts of formula or formulas to materializing them in reality. For example, the user can create a formula that saps beings of their free will through an equation that makes life, hope and freedom irrefutably pointless.
- Cartoon Physics
- Logic Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Formulas created may harm the users.
- Requires intelligence.
- Powers are only available under on an infinity dome.
- Some imagined formulas may be unreachable, such as taking hundreds of years to write.
- Empress (Dc Comics): via Anti-Life Equation
- Darkseid (Dc Comics): via Anti-Life Equation
- Lex Luthor (Dc Comics): via Anti-Life Equation
- 12th level intellects (Dc Comics): via Anti-Life Equation
- Users of Formula Jutsus (Naruto)
- Johnny Quick (DC comics)