- Form Fragmentation/Splintering
The user can irrevocably fragment/shatter targets physically, mentally and/or spiritually, causing the target to become a formless mass. This can cause someone to gain formlessness and/or gain nigh omnipresence by scattering their body/form across space and time and/or reality.
Unlike Disassembly, the user cannot reform their body, as there is usually nothing left of it to restore from.
- Consciousness Separation
- Consciousness Shattering
- Fission Inducement
- Soul Splitting
- Fission Entity Physiology
- Multiple Bodies
- Queen of Air and Darkness (AD&D)
- The Dark One/King of Darkness (Arc The Lad)
- Clara Oswald (Doctor Who); via jumping into the doctors grave/timeline.
- Exdeath (Final Fantasy V); via losing control of the Void
- The Black Diamond (AD&D)
- Game Cube (Reboot); via losing the game