The user can remove forms of a person, either making it so that an opponent's alternate form is gone, or making it so that they lose their physical form and and is reduced to a non-corporeal being.
- Form Manipulation
- Form Restoration
- Form Shattering
- Insertion & Removal
- Mode Switching
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Cannot affect those that are already formless.
- Some opponents may be unable to have their forms taken away, as locked and immutable users.
- Users of Form Restoration can counter this power.
- May not be able to remove the targets current form.
- Shinryu (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
- The Komar (Star Trek Voyager)
- The C'tan (Warhammer)