- Wildwood/Woodland/Woods Magic
The user can utilize a form of magic that involves forests, (including jungles, taiga, rainforests, woodlands, etc.), allowing for harnessing their magical energies and/or mystical control of their aspects (animals, elements, plants, etc.).
- Animal Magic (limited to forest animals)
- Elemental Magic
- Forest Manipulation
- Plant Magic
- Spell Casting
- Weather Magic (limited to forests)
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Pollution Manipulation could disrupt the magic.
- Forest Manipulation could take control away from user.