Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Force-Field Wall Generation
- Force Wall Generation
- Flyrokinetic Wall Generation
User can create force-field walls from nothing by using one's own mind. They can shape the wall to any shape they want it to have, but afterwards the walls are unchanging and immobile.
- Defense Powers
- Force-Field Constructs
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Telekinetic Force-Field Generation
- Wall Generation
- Durability of the walls may depend on the user's will.
- How long the wall lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Mr. Mime (Pokemon)
- Bartolomeo (One Piece); via the Barrier-Barrier Fruit
- A.T. Field users (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Eva units
- Gendo Ikari
- Wizards and Witches (Harry Potter)