- Force-Field Wall Generation
- Force Wall Generation
- Flyrokinetic Wall Generation
User can create force-field walls from nothing by using one's own mind. They can shape the wall to any shape they want it to have, but afterwards the walls are unchanging and immobile.
- Defense Powers
- Force-Field Constructs
- Force-Field Imprisonment
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Wall Generation
- Defense Break/Shield Penetration/Shield Removal
- Durability of the walls may depend on the user's will.
- How long the wall lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Shinigami who can use "Bakudō 81: Dankū" (Bleach)
- Hachigen Ushōda (Bleach)
- Mr. Mime (Pokémon)
- Pokémon that can use "Reflect" and "Light Screen" (Pokémon)
- Certain Barrier Ninjutsu users (Naruto)
- Bartolomeo (One Piece); via the Bari Bari no Mi
- A.T. Field users (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Eva units
- Gendō Ikari
- Wizards and Witches (Harry Potter)
- Bella Swan (Breaking Dawn)
- Various Ultramen (Ultraman series)