Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy. Sub-power of Force-Field Manipulation.
- Barrier Generation
- Deflection Field
- Protection Bubbles
- Ray Shields
User can create a shield, wall, or a field to protect themselves, with varying appearances and materials. The fields can be formed from energy, elements, shaped from the environment, or formed by manipulating smaller items to form a greater whole.
Force-fields aren't usually impenetrable and can be removed by energy drain or extreme force. Some users are also able to throw shields away from themselves or to catch things with them, while other users may be able to mold them into any shape.
- Create Force-fields for protection from physical attacks and/or energy attacks.
- Create selective force-fields to prevent specific things from leaving/entering.
- Create an area for breathing where doing so can be dangerous, allowing navigation through toxic gas or vacuum.
- Create a force-field inside an object or person, and expand the force-field so that the object or person explodes.
- Assimilation Shield
- Damage Negation/Reduction
- Energy Constructs
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Combat
- Platform Creation
- Wall Generation
- Electrical Force Field
- Magnetic Force-Field
- Psioplasmic Field Generation
- Psychic Force-Field Generation
- Spatial Force-Field Generation
Some universes consider Energy Constructs to be the building block of force-fields.
- May be limited on the size/shape/time of their barriers.
- May not be able to maintain barriers under stress.
- Attacks on the barriers may cause equivalent damage to user's mind or body.
- May require concentration.
- Some targets may not be held in or contained by barriers.
- Some targets may be immune to barrier restrictions.
- Airtight barriers may cause asphyxiation from prolonged use.
- Weak against users with Shield Break and Defense Break.
- May only block certain types of attacks.
- Kanohi Hau (Bionicle)
- Mega Wave (Blake and Mortimer)
- Amulet of Protection (Charmed)
- Eye of Aghbar (Charmed)
- Flying Saucer (Earth vs the Flying Saucers)
- The Bubbler (Splatoon)
- DJ Octavio's Octobot King (Splatoon)
- Guardian Amulet (WITS Academy)
- Remati Shackle (Warehouse 13)
- Magic School (Charmed)
- Upper Regions (Charmed)
- Disney Castle (Kingdom Hearts series); wards off dark forces
- Konohagakure (Naruto)
- The southern region (Oz the Great and Powerful)
- The Mines (The Secret Circle); wards off dark witches
- Alicante (Shadowhunter Chronicles); wards off demons