- Food Creation
- Food Conjuration
The user can generate any kind of food, including meat, vegetables, dairy, drinks, candy or any other possible consumable substance, whether by drawing them from already existing sources, or by manifesting them anywhere they want. They can create the food as either raw ingredients or fully prepared and presented meal.
- Enhanced Eating
- Food Empowerment
- Food Manipulation
- Gluttony Inducement
- Infinite Supply
- Organic Generation
- User can only create, not control or shape the food after creation.
- May be limited to a certain food group or dish.
- User may not be able to create the food from nothing and transforms already existing matter into food.
- Replicator (Star Trek)
- Think-a-Food Machine (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2012 TV series)
- Partial Gourmet Table Cloth (Doraemon)
- F.L.D.S.M.D.F.R. (Cloudy with a Chance Meatballs)
- Area 0 (Toriko)
- Boin Archipelago (One Piece)