- Food Creature Creation
User is able to create beings of food or shape existing food into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Food Mimicry.
- Food Generation
- Food Empowerment
- Food Manipulation
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Entity Creation
- Organic Manipulation
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create food, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- All Characters (Fighting Foodons)
- Gramma Stuffum (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- The Lunch Lady (Danny Phantom)
- Pizza Face/Antonio (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012)
- Flint's Food Machine (Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2)