The power to possess power sets that are particularly dangerous to certain groups.
The user possesses specific powers and skills that are focused on countering and defeating certain groups (species, gender, moral alignment, etc.).
Typically, while especially effective against those specific groups, this power is less effective against those outside of said group.
See also: Man of Kryptonite and Crippling Overspecialization
- Stalker (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Metallo (DC Comics)
- WarGreymon (Digimon)
- BlackWarGreymon (Digimon)
- Samael (Highschool DxD)
- Mitsuki Sarue/Sariel (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)
- Spider-Slayers (Marvel Comics)
- Megatox (Sonic the Comic)
- Egg Beater (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Lex Luthor's Warsuit (DC Comics)
- Hulkbuster armor (Marvel Comics)
- Dark Beam (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Light Beam (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Bane-weapons (AD&D)
- Slaying Arrows (AD&D)
- Dramon Destroyers/Dramon Killers (Digimon)
The Egg Beater (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog) is specifically designed to counter and defeat Sonic the Hedgehog.
The Stalker (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien) was specifically created to counter and defeat all of Ben Tennyson's Ultimatrix aliens.
Metallo's (DC Comics) Kryptonite heart makes him one of Superman's deadliest foes.
Mitsuki Sarue/Sariel (The Devil is a Part-Timer) possesses the power to nullify Sacred Energy, making him particularly dangerous to users of sacred power.
WarGreymon and BlackWarGreymon (Digimon) both wield the Dramon Destroyers, special gauntlets that are particularly dangerous against Dramon-type Digimon.
Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor (Marvel Comics) is specifically designed to counter and combat the Hulk.
The Spider-Slayers (Marvel Comics) are all specifically designed to counter and defeat Spider-Man.
Megatox (Sonic the Comic) is composed of Mega Mack, a toxic substance specifically created as a weapon against Sonic the Hedgehog.