Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate flower petals. Sub-power of Flower Manipulation.
User can create, shape and manipulate the flower petals, which operate to protect some parts of the flower and attract/repel specific pollinators. The user can cause petals to grow, move/attack, mutate the petals by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead petals.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate petals for various purposes/effects.
- Camouflage by covering the user or blending in with petals.
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of petals, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Matter Surfing using petals.
- Botanical Communication
- Color Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Fragrance Manipulation
- Pheromone Generation from the petals.
- Plant Attacks using petals.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Poison Generation by exhaling the scent.
- Pollen Manipulation
- Rearrange the genetic structure in petals, including creation of mutant petals.
- Floraportation using petals.
- May be unable to create petals, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users are powerless in areas without plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of petals.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Can only control the petals, nothing else.
See Also: Petal Power