The ability to manipulate flower petals. Sub-power of Flower Manipulation.
User can create, shape and manipulate the flower petals, which operate to protect some parts of the flower and attract/repel specific pollinators. The user can cause petals to grow, move/attack, mutate the petals by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead petals.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate petals for various purposes/effects.
- Camouflage by covering the user or blending in with petals.
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of petals, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Matter Surfing using petals.
- Botanical Communication
- Color Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Fragrance Manipulation
- Pheromone Generation from the petals.
- Plant Attacks using petals.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Poison Generation by exhaling the scent.
- Pollen Manipulation
- Rearrange the genetic structure in petals, including creation of mutant petals.
- Floraportation using petals.
- May be unable to create petals, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users are powerless in areas without plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of petals.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Can only control the petals, nothing else.
See Also: Petal Power