Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate flowers. Sub-power of Plant Manipulation.
- Bloom/Blossom/Flower Control
- Bloom/Blossom Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate flowers, they can cause flowers and parts of the flowers, including petals, stems and pollen, to grow and bloom, move/attack, mutate flowers by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead flowers.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate flowers for various purposes/effects:
- Botanical Communication
- Color Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Flower Petal Manipulation
- Fragrance Manipulation
- Leaf Manipulation
- Plant Attacks using flowers.
- Pheromone Generation from the flowers.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Poison Generation by exhaling the pollen or scent.
- Pollen Manipulation
- Rearrange the genetic structure in flowers, including creation of mutant flowers.
- Vine Manipulation using the part of the plant that supports the blossom
- Chlorokinetic Combat using flowers.
- Chloropoeia using flowers.
- Floraportation using flowers.
- Healing Plant using flowers.
- Plant Aura using flowers.
- Plant Mimicry to flowers.
- Solid Merging with flowers.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Animal Manipulation flower pollinators.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Food Manipulation edible flowers only.
- Nature Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- May be unable to create flowers, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most users are powerless in areas without flowering plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of flowers.
- Users may be limited on how many flowers or how long they can control them.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Most flowers are delicate and fragile unless the user can increase their durability.