Yuuka Kazami (Touhou Project) Beauty of Everlasting Darkness, Yokai of Flowers
The power to manipulate flowers. Sub-power of of Plant Manipulation.
- Flower Control
User can create, shape and manipulate flowers, they can cause flowers and parts of the flowers, including petals, stems and pollen, to grow and bloom, move/attack, mutate flowers by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead flowers.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate flowers for various purposes/effects:
- Color Manipulation
- Fragrance Manipulation
- Plant Attacks using flowers.
- Pheromone Generation from the flowers.
- Plant Communication
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Poison Generation by exhaling the pollen or scent.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in flowers, including creation of mutant flowers.
- Floraportation using flowers.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Animal Manipulation flower pollinators.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Food Manipulation edible flowers only.
- Nature Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- May be unable to create flowers, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users are powerless in areas without flowering plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of flowers.
- Users may be limited on how many flowers or how long they can control them.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Most flowers are delicate and fragile unless the user can increase their durability.
- The Flower (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Flora (Winx Club)
- Cornelia Hale (W.I.T.C.H)
- Kadma (W.I.T.C.H)
- Plant Man (Mega Man 6)
- Yuuka Kazami (Touhou Project)
- Princess Daisy (Super Mario)
- Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts)
- Lillymon (Digimon)
- Rosemon (Digimon)
- Pisces Albafica (Saint Seiya)
- Kurama (YuYu Hakusho)
- Swamp Thing (DC)