- Floor and Ceiling Control
- Vertical Side Manipulation/Control
The user can create, shape, and manipulate floors and ceilings including length, width, durability, the materials that the walls are made of, etc. Users can reshape the floors and ceilings as well as use them to protect themselves as well as crush foes. Users can also manipulate existing floors and ceilings, moving them apart to tear apart other buildings.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using floors and ceilings as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of floors and ceilings.
- Move/lift floors and ceilings.
- Object Attacks using floors and ceilings.
- Object Constructs using floors and ceilings.
- Limited Building Creation
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing entire floors and ceilings.
- Crushing using floors and ceilings.
- Tear Apart even the toughest of fortresses by manipulating the floors and ceilings that make it up.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Fortification Creation
- Labyrinth Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Surface Manipulation
- Wall Manipulation
- May be unable to create floors and ceilings, being limited to already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Users of abilities such as Intangibility, Flight, and Juggernaut Momentum may be able to either break through or otherwise find a way past the floor and ceiling.
- Ripper Roo (Crash Bandicoot Series)
- Constance Nebbercracker (Monster House)
- Capone Bege (One Piece); via Shiro Shiro no Mi