- Deluge Creation/Generation
- Flood Generation
The user can create flood: an overflow of water that submerges land which is usually dry. Floods Directive defines a flood as a covering by water of land not normally covered by water. The primary effects of flooding include loss of life, damage to buildings and other structures, including bridges, sewerage systems, roadways, and canals.
- Disaster Manipulation
- Environmental Manipulation
- Tidal Wave Generation
- Water Manipulation
- User can only create the flood, not control it.
- May be unable to create water, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Aqua (Konosuba); via Sacred Create Water
- Bai Tzu (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- God (Religion)
- Goddess of Water (Samurai Jack)
- Haimura Moroha (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
- The Golden Goddesses (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
- Ogrest (Wakfu)
- Toa of Water (BIONICLE)
- Liquidator (Darkwing Duck)
- Syren (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Orb of Tornami (Xiaolin Showdown)