The user is able to enable themselves and others to fly, and manipulate the flights of people who can fly using any other abilities. They will also be able to manipulate the flights of winged animals and planes, and will have limited Telekinesis by making objects fly for a short time.
- Limited Avian Manipulation by controlling the flight of birds
- Limited Insect Manipulation by controlling the flight of insects
- Flight including user and others.
- Trajectory Manipulation by controlling the flight paths.
- Control flying vehicles such as airplanes and helicopters
- Limited Telekinesis by making objects fly for a short time
- Manipulate users of Flight when they are using their power
- Prevent users of Flight from flying
- Air Manipulation can control the air to allow the user and others to fly as well as objects
- Gravity Manipulation can use this by controlling gravity around the user and others, along with objects
- Mid-Air Combat
- Travel Manipulation
- Weight Manipulation can make the user light as a feather and the fly without any resistance
- Enabling a lot of people to fly may tax the user
- Users of High-Speed Flight may be too fast for the user
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Ōnoki (Naruto)
- Jet (Denma); via Zero Gravity
- Archetype of Imagination (Magic the Gathering)
- Palutena (Kid Icarus)
- Eric Gibb (The Boy Who Could Fly)
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)