- For a gallery of examples for Flight, see here.
Future Sylar (Heroes), in the form of Nathan, flies off
Fly with one's own power
The power to fly without any outside influence.
User can fly or otherwise move through the air using varying methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. Users are generally able to Levitate, and Glide as well.
See the List of Methods of Flight for more information.
- May require air/atmosphere to maintain lift.
- May require apparatus to control direction and altitude.
- May be limited to a particular length of time they are able to spend flying.
- May be limited in speed or acceleration.
- May cold suffer from altitude sickness if not careful, unless the users have adapting skills to the changes to altitudes.
- Unless the users has Vacuum Adaptation, they usually can't go beyond the borders of a planet, like Earth.
- Longi Kite (Xiaolin Showdown)