Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to transfuse one's flesh tissues into others. Technique of Biological Manipulation.
- Flesh Transferal
The user can transfer their flesh into another individual's, or taking flesh from another person into oneself, replacing lost and damaged tissues or enhancing the recipient's body.
- Conversion/Mutation Inducement: If the user's flesh is possesses mutating or transforming factors.
- Regeneration Bestowal: If the user's flesh possesses a regenerative healing factor.
- Regrowth: By recreating lost tissues, such as limb, skin and organs for others.
- Incompatibility may lead to the recipient's death.
- Any weaknesses from the progenitor may be passed onto the recipient.
- May be limited by the amount of user's flesh, if they cannot regenerate or recreate it.
See Also: Appendage Assimilation.
- Claymore warriors (Claymore)
- Orochimaru (Naruto)
- Jūgo (Naruto)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Gold and Silver Brothers (Naruto)
- Yume Hasegawa (Pupa)
- Gyokuro Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire)
- Vidiians (Star Trek Voyager)
- One-Eyed Ghouls (Tokyo Ghoul)
- The Harvesters (Vandread)