The ability to transfuse one's flesh tissues into others. Technique of Biological Manipulation.
- Flesh Transferal
The user can transfer their flesh into another individual's, or taking flesh from another person into oneself, replacing lost and damaged tissues or enhancing the recipient's body.
- Conversion/Mutation Inducement: If the user's flesh is possesses mutating or transforming factors.
- Regeneration Bestowal: If the user's flesh possesses a regenerative healing factor.
- Regrowth: By recreating lost tissues, such as limb, skin and organs for others.
- Incompatibility may lead to the recipient's death.
- Any weaknesses from the progenitor may be passed onto the recipient.
- May be limited by the amount of user's flesh, if they cannot regenerate or recreate it.
See Also: Appendage Assimilation.
- Claymore warriors (Claymore)
- Orochimaru (Naruto)
- Jūgo (Naruto)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Gold and Silver Brothers (Naruto)
- Yume Hasegawa (Pupa)
- Gyokuro Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire)
- Vidiians (Star Trek Voyager)
- One-Eyed Ghouls (Tokyo Ghoul)
- The Harvesters (Vandread)