The power to perform any physical act without difficulty.
- Perfect Coordination
The user's physical abilities are heightened to the point where they can perform any physical act without difficulty. The user merely needs to imagine themselves doing the act in their mind, then they're able to perform it without any problem. This could range from free running, to juggling swords, to doing multiple back-flips.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Senses
- Nerve Manipulation
- Supernatural Condition
- May be exhausting.
- May only be able to do one act at a time.
- User may still be prone to injury.
- Cameron Hicks (Alphas)
- Coco (Fairy Tail); earthland version only
- Monica Dawson (Heroes)
- Icon (DC Comics)
- Taskmaster (Marvel)
- Kotarou Tennouji (Rewrite)
- Kamito Kazehaya (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)
- Luther Strode (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- Hercules Method Practitioners (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist); via Ultimate Eye
- Mario (Super Mario Odyssey)