The ability to have blood that is flammable. Sub-Power of Body Temperature Manipulation. Variation of Blood Property Manipulation and Flammable Bodily Fluids. Combination of Fire Generation and Blood Generation. Opposite to Cryogenic Blood.
- Burning Blood
- Combustable Blood
- Pyrokinetic Blood
The user's blood is flaming hot, igniting in contact with air. The user of this power can use their blood as a weapon by heating it to the point where it is as hot as fire.
- Blood Manipulation
- Blood Property Manipulation
- Body Temperature Manipulation
- Combustion Inducement
- Fire Manipulation
- Flammable Bodily Fluids
- Self Combustion
- Users without Blood Generation may end up bleeding too much, even lethally.
- If the blood is overwhelmingly flammable, the user could burst to flames completely.
- In extreme cases the user could explode.
- Laurence, the First Vicar (Bloodborne)
- Merlin (Chronicles of Amber)
- People from Chaos (Chronicles of Amber)
- Idaki Hitara (Deadman Wonderland); via the "Condor Candle" Branch of Sin
- Esidisi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency)
- Tor Linnorms (Pathfinder)
- Heatran (Pokémon)
- Charlotte, the Fire-Eater (Ravenloft)
- Alexia Ashford (Resident Evil); via the t-Veronica virus
- Manuela Hidalgo (Resident Evil); via the t-Veronica virus
- Sorcerer Slayer (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Mannoroth (Warcraft)
- Firebelly Ogres (Warhammer)