Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to have blood that is flammable. Sub-Power of Body Temperature Manipulation. Variation of Blood Property Manipulation. Combination of Fire Generation and Blood Generation. Opposite to Cryogenic Blood.
- Burning Blood
- Combustable Blood
- Pyrokinetic Blood
The user's blood is flaming hot, igniting in contact with air. The user of this power can use their blood as a weapon by heating it to the point where it is as hot as fire.
- Users without Blood Generation may end up bleeding too much, even lethally.
- If the blood is overwhelmingly flammable, the user could burst to flames completely.
- In extreme cases the user could explode.
- Laurence, the First Vicar (Bloodborne)
- Merlin (Chronicles of Amber)
- People from Chaos (Chronicles of Amber)
- Idaki Hitara (Deadman Wonderland); via the "Condor Candle" Branch of Sin
- Esidisi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency)
- Tor Linnorms (Pathfinder)
- Heatran (Pokémon)
- Charlotte, the Fire-Eater (Ravenloft)
- Alexia Ashford (Resident Evil); via the t-Veronica virus
- Manuela Hidalgo (Resident Evil); via the t-Veronica virus
- Sorcerer Slayer (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Mannoroth (Warcraft)
- Firebelly Ogres (Warhammer)