- Fish Body/Form/Mimicry
- Ichthyes Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Marine Life Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Pisces Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into fish, including hagfish, lampreys, and cartilaginous and bony fish.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Cyclostomata Physiology (lampreys and hagfish): Elasticity, Self-Sustenance, Hibernation
- Elasmobranchii Physiology (sharks, rays and skates):
- Osteichthyes Physiology (bony fish):
- Sarcopterygi Physiology (lobe-finned fish: coelacanths and lungfish): Amphibian Physiology, Electroreception
- Actinopterygii Physiology (ray-finned fish):
- Chondrostei Physiology (sturgeons/paddlefish and reedfish/bichirs): Decelerated Aging, Electroreception
- Teleostei Physiology (everything else):
- Osteoglossomorpha Physiology (arowana, elephantfish): Enhanced Leap, Electricity Generation/Electroreception
- Elopomorpha Physiology:
- Ostariophysi Physiology: Enhanced Hearing
- Protacanthopterygi Physiology:
- Acanthopterygi Physiology:
- Mugiliform Physiology (mullets):
- Atheriniform Physiology (silversides and rainbowfish):
- Beloniform Physiology (flyingfish):
- Syngnathiform Physiology (seahorses and pipefish):
- Tetraodontiform Physiology (filefish and pufferfish): Dermal Armor, Poison Generation, Needle Projection
- Pleuronectiform Physiology (flatfish): Camouflage
- Scorpaeniform Physiology (scorpionfish and weaver fish): Poison Generation, Needle Projection
- Perciform Physiology (40% of all fish including anabantids, bass, cichlids, gobies, gouramis, mackerels, perches, scats, whitings, wrasses): Temperature Regulation
- Paracanthopterygii Physiology:
- Abaia Physiology: Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition, Weather Manipulation
- Fish People Physiology
- Merfolk Physiology
- Namazu Physiology: Supernatural Condition, Earthquake Generation
- Salmon of Knowledge Physiology: Nigh-Omniscience or Omniscience, possibly Immortality
- Shachihoko Physiology: Rain Making
Fish are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Fertility Inducement, Luck, Luck Bestowal, Happiness Embodiment, Happiness Empowerment, Enhanced Intelligence.
- May need practice to change back.
- May have complications when transitioning from water to air.
- May gain bad eyesight.
See Also: These Tropes Are Fishy.
- Weapon ÄRM, Fresh Bonito (Marchen Awakens Romance)