Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Fire Pulse Emission
User can release waves, spirals, rings, pulse, blasts, balls, and bursts of fire and use them to damage, push, bind and/or paralyze people. They are able to send fire through any form of matter creating ruptures, and create a pulse fire that can go through anything, and depending on what the user want it can either be harmful or harmless.
- Augment or diminish the fire abilities of others.
- Disrupt energy fluctuation.
- Fire Ring Creation
- Omnidirectional Fire Waves
- Power can be reflected back.
- If too much energy is used all at once, users will be exhausted.
- Firebenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Trail Blazer (Skylanders)
- Pokemon who can learn "Heat Wave" (Pokemon)
- Magic Users (Harry Potter); via Spell Casting
- Bloom (Winx Club)
- Daphne (Winx Club)
- Bago (Zatch Bell!)