Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to seal fire into objects/beings. Variation of Elemental Sealing.
The user is able seal fire within objects/beings and release them when needed, causing it to have various effects on the target.
- Ignite the fire sealed within a targeted person to burn them inside out later.
- Have the flames unseal when a specific condition is triggered, similar to a time or sensory bomb.
- Seal away flames in the area with the effect of an extinguisher.
- Have the heat of the fire inflict pain on the victim from inside out, preventing them from operating at full power.
- Powerful or magical users may utilize more exotic flames — dark, hell, cosmic or holy fire — for devastating and interesting effects on the target.
- Fire cannot be unsealed if the host is in an environment in which fire cannot exist (i.e. underwater, vacuum).
- Targets of Fireproof Skin or Water Mimicry cannot have fire sealed into bodies.
- Meaningless against targets attuned to a fire physiology, such as phoenixes, unless the flames are strong enough to smother the target's body.
- Powerful Fire Manipulation users can remove sealed flames.
- Destruction of host body will unwittingly unleash sealed flames.
- Wonderweiss Margela (Bleach)
- Rei Ōgami (Code:Breaker)
- Jiraiya (Naruto)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Mui (Naruto)
- Duke of Soleanna (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)
- Bomb Ring (Final Fantasy IV)