The power to use fire-related magic. Variation of Fire Manipulation and Elemental Magic.
The user is able to perform a legendary form of magic that allows the user to cast magical spells and feats through fire.
- Magic has a price.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- Weak against Water Magic/Ocean Magic.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such Magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
Pyromancers (Wizard 101) are wizards and witches from the School of Fire, their specialties involved with using fire magic.
Pyromancer (Valkyrie Crusade) the archwitch of fire.
One of the Witches 5 Eudial (Sailor Moon Crystal) is able to use fire magic
Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon)
Balthus (Adventure Time), fire elemental of the prehistoric era.
Flame Princess (Adventure Time), princess of the Fire People and the current fire elemental.
Flame People (Adventure Time)
Don John the Flame Lord (Adventure Time) is a wizard well-versed in fire-based magic.
Witch of Izalith (Dark Souls), Godmother of Pyromancy...
...and her Daughters of Chaos.
Genryusai (Bleach) using a Single Blade Cremation to create a gigantic katana-shaped inferno.
Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), is a powerful Fire Mage, who can create, control, fight and even eat fire as well is immune to it.
Muspell (Valkyrie Crusade)