Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate filth, rot and putrefaction. Opposite power to Cleanliness Manipulation.
- Dirtiness Manipulation
- Impurity Manipulation
- Putrefaction Manipulation/Putrefied Manipulation/Putrid Manipulation
- Rancid Manipulation/Rot Manipulation/Rotten Manipulation
- Septic Manipulation/Septokinesis
User can create, manipulate, shape, transform, etc. any matter that is rotten or filthy (grime, dirtiness, stains, grunge, etc.), ranging from generation and manipulation of pus/ichor, mucus, slime (mucous secretions of animals), earwax, sweat and saliva, to full-out control over dead and decomposed matter; the user can also control moldy and mildewed matter, spoiled, rancid food, fetid water, polluted air, urine, vomit and feces.
They can induce rot, speed it up, negate it or sometimes reverse it, the user can even induce such foul conditions that makes water filled with bacteria and unsafe, making air (including breath) stifling and smelly, inducing rot and putrefaction in organic matter or even inducing bacterial infection on open wounds.
- Bodily Gas Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Filth Constructs
- Goo Generation
- Miasma Emission
- Mold Manipulation
- Organic Constructs
- Poison Generation
- Pollution Manipulation
- Counteract Healing and Enhanced Regeneration
- May be unable to create filth, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Can't make the rot, sewage or disgusting/unsanitary/unclean matter look or smell any better.
- Can't control dust or normal mud (only nasty, swampy, fetid mud).
- Cleanliness Manipulation is especially effective against this power.
- Chip (Camp Lazlo)
- Skip (Camp Lazlo)