The ability to duplicate and combine any power, technique, skill and trait of fictional or nonexistent characters. Technique of Fiction Manipulation.
- Crossover Manipulation
- Dimension Duplication
- Fantasy Impersonation
- Reality Cosplay
The user can duplicate and combine any power, technique, skill and trait of fictional or nonexistent characters in the media or fictional works such as TV Show characters. For example user can learn and perform the Kamehameha (Dragon Ball series) in real life or copy the powers of The One Above All (Marvel Comics) or even mix the powers of many characters and use it according to the users will giving the user the ability to be any character from Superman to Mother of Existence or even a mixture of both.
- Absolute Existence
- Complete Arsenal
- Evolving Power Replication
- Fairytale Warping
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Reality Condition
- Replications of powers are limited to the knowledge the user possesses about fictional characters.
- Inexperienced users may also possess character's personality and/or weaknesses.
- Replication of omnipotent characters' powers in user's universe may cause a dimensional paradox.
- User cannot summon, manipulate or create characters only mimic their powers.
- User can replicate and combine fictional skills, attacks and even physiologies from multiple universes. For example, mixing fictional attacks such as Amaterasu (Naruto) and Spirit Bomb (Dragon Ball) or become a hybrid based on two different universes for example a Kryptonian Saiyan.
- Powers may vary depending on the users choice from Reality Warping to Omnipotence.