The power to manipulate anything invented through imaginative and theoretical ideologies.
The user can create, shape and manipulate fiction, any story or setting that is derived from imagination—in other words, not based strictly on history or fact, allowing them to manipulate fiction they are in and possibly other fictions. They can manipulate characters, destinations, powers and concepts that are involved in fiction coming from imagination of someone other.
- 4th Wall Awareness
- Fictional Material Generation
- Fictional Transcendence
- Genre Manipulation
- Imagination Manifestation
- Imagination Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- Reality Filtering
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- Universal Irreversibility
- Boundary Manipulation
- Potentiality Lordship
- May evolve into Truth Manipulation
- Unreality Manipulation
- May not possess full control of this power.
- May not be able to control other fictions.
- Master of the Land of Fiction (Doctor Who)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box)
- The Old Man of Wandering Mountain (The Neverending Story)
- Maya Schroedinger (Wild Arms III)
- Shibiretta (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Gogo!)
- Hoshina's Ball (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!)