The power to induce fertility in a subject causing growth and reproduction.
- Breeding Inducement
- Induce Reproducibility (biological)
- Induce Growth (botanical)
User is able to increase fertility, the natural capability of growth and reproduction. In animals this increases both the number and health of offsprings, and gives the parents, in plants in increases the fertility in soil causing healthy botanical growth.
- Earth Manipulation - the soils are dependent on its fertility.
- Plant Growth - induce plant growth base on fertile soil.
- Hormone Manipulation - manipulation of reproductive hormones in a cell.
- Pregnancy Inducement
- May be limited to certain types of beings.