- Metal Constructs
The user can turn metal into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the metal for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create metal, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Razor (TF2 Freak)
- Scrapmetal (DC Comics)
- Metalbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Golden Queen (Skylanders)
- Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
- Alden Tate (Infamous)
- Bill (One Piece)
- Hina (One Piece)
- Maruss and Rembrant (Zatch Bell!)
- Buzarai and Kazu (Zatch Bell!)