- "You should realize by now, your highness - a cat has no duty but to do exactly as he pleases."
- ― Perrault, No Rest for the Wicked
- "All cats can see futures, and see echoes of the past. We can watch the passage of creatures from the infinity of now, from all the worlds like ours, only fractionally different. And we follow them with our eyes, ghost things, and the humans see nothing."
- ― The visionary cat, in Sandman #18: "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"
- "Little one, I would like to see anyone — prophet, king or God — persuade a thousand cats to do anything at the same time."
- ― A cynical cat, in Sandman #18: "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"
Power to use the abilities of felines. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Felidae Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Feline Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into felines, from domesticated cats, wild cats to big cats.
- Claw Retraction
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Predator Instinct
- Stealth Tactics
- Felinae Physiology (cougar, cheetah, lynxes, ocelot, and domestic cat): Stealth Tactics
- Cheetah Physiology (cheetah): Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Vision
- Felis Physiology (domestic cat and closest wild relatives): Environmental Adaptation, Climbing, Darkness Adaptation
- Lynx Physiology (lynxes): Speed Swimming, Enhanced Climbing, Darkness Adaptation
- Puma Physiology (cougar and jaguarundi): Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Climbing, Environmental Adaptation, Speed Swimming
- Pantherinae Physiology (tiger, lion, jaguar, leopard and snow leopard): Camouflage, Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Strength, Speed Swimming, Stealth Tactics
- Jaguar Physiology (jaguars): Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Climbing
- Leopard Physiology (leopards): Enhanced Climbing, Environmental Adaptation
- Lion Physiology (lions): Enhanced Durability
- Snow Leopard Physiology (snow leopards): Arctic Adaptation
- Tiger Physiology (tigers): Enhanced Hearing
- Smilodon Physiology (saber-tooth tigers)/Extinct: Enhanced Strength, Stealth Tactics, Tusk Protrusion
- Bakeneko Physiology
- Cactus Cat Physiology
- Cat Sìth Physiology
- Cheshire Cat Physiology
- Griffin Physiology
- Hellcat Physiology
- Maneki-Neko Physiology
- Myrmecoleon Physiology
- Nemean Lion Physiology
- Panther (legendary creature) Physiology: Omnifarious, Pheromone Manipulation (sometimes with Chimerism, Horn Protrusion, Equid Physiology)
- Pard Physiology: Enhanced Speed
- Pixiu Physiology: Wing Manifestation, Guardianship, Monetary Manipulation
- Serpopard Physiology: Snake Physiology
- Shishi Physiology: Guardianship
- Sphinx Physiology
- Tatzelwurm Physiology: Snake Physiology
- Underwater Panther Physiology: Aquatic Adaptation, Water Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Curse Inducement
- Werecat Physiology
Felines are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Inaudibility, Spiritual Awareness
- Cougar: Clairvoyance, Personal Domain, Supernatural Wits
- Domestic Cat: Nine Lives, Curse Inducement/Luck Bestowal, Magic/Magic Augmentation, Life-Force Absorption, Spirit Physiology, Enhanced Cuteness (kittens only)
- Jaguar: Shamanism, Earth Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Fertility Inducement
- Leopard: Chimerism, Hybrid Physiology
- Lion: Enhanced Charisma, Enhanced Eating, Fear Masking/Fearlessness, Infinite Digestive System
- Lynx: X-Ray Vision, Clairvoyance up to Nigh-Omniscience, Invisibility, Inaudibility
- Tiger: Earth Manipulation, Anger Empowerment, Plant Manipulation, Rage Manipulation, War Inducement
See Also: This Index Meows.
- Cat of Khartoum (Jackie Chan Adventures)