Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Feline Control
Users can control various cats. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled cats may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through feline senses.
- Mammal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of felines.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from felines.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to felines.
- Feline Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain cat-like traits.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon felines.
- Mammal Manipulation
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to felines.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the cats they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- May be difficult or impossible to control felines with a high enough level of sentience.
- Anaïs (Marvel Comics)
- Chase Young (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Bastet (Egyptian Mythology)
- Cat Lady (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Nyancy Chan (Ben 10)
- Cat Lord (Planescape)
- Mawari Zenigata (Seto no Hanayome)
- Cathy Katherine (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)
- Chaser John Doe (Yumekui Merry)
- Bell (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Ogma (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Cleocatra's collar (Treasure Buddies)