The power to use the abilities of a Feather Dragon. Variation of Dragon Physiology.
- Feather Draconic Mimicry
- Feather Dragon Mimicry
- Feather Dragonoid Physiology
- Plumed Serpent Physiology
- Feathered Serpent Physiology
Users with this ability either is or can transform into a Feather Dragon. A Feather Dragon isn't born naturally, but born when a dragon is modified using magic and/or alchemy for various purposes. The main difference between them and normal dragons is that they have a more aerodynamic structure, and have feathers over their scale-made skin similar to an avian creature, or a fur-like coat with scales on the legs, akin to that of a bird's legs. Another difference is that this type of dragon "absorbs" the type of magic that was used to modify them, giving them the abilitiy to also use that same type of magic.
- Pina (Sword Art Online)
- Grandeeney (Fairy Tail)
- Quetzalcoatl (Aztec Mythology)
- Falkor (Neverending Story)
- Some Dragons (The Inheritance Cycle)
- Fenn (SD Gundam Force)
- Black-Winged Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)
- Quita Moz (Elena of Avalor)