Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to scream causes fear in others. Technique of Fear Inducement.
- Dismay Shout (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Fearful Echo/Howl/Roar/Shout
- Siren Scream
- Roar of the elders (The Lion Guard)
The user can use scream that causes shocking fear in others.
- Ballistic Scream
- Body Immobilization
- Enhanced Roar
- Fear Augmentation
- Fear Inducement
- Paralysis Inducement
- Sonic Breath
- Pan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Grover Underwood (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Cynder (Legend of Spyro)
- Asura (Soul Eater)
- The Dragoborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Werewolves (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Acnologia (Fairy Tail)
- Kion (The Lion Guard)
- Jack the ripper, Evie Frye (Assassins Creed: Syndicate Jack the ripper DLC)