The user can bring the fears of their own and the fears of others to life. The creatures created will gain the life of their own, or possibly attack the user specifically due to their fear of them. They could make fears as scary as monsters to something silly such as clowns.
- Once created/manifested, the creature may become hard or even impossible to get rid of.
- If the target has no fear, this power will have no effect.
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Apath/Psychic Immunity/Fearlessness (impervious).
- Night of Wallachia (Melty Blood)
- Barbas (Charmed)
- Garchnar (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Shadow of Fear (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Horror's Hand (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
- Howard (Supernatural)
- Mirror Spirits (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Irnakk (Bionicle)
- Mirage (Marvel Comics)