- For a gallery of examples for Fear Inducement, see here.
Scarecrow (DC Comics) combines chemistry and psychology to cause fear.
Evoke fear into a target
- Boogey Effects
- Fear Induction
- Panic Inducement
- Terror Inducement
The user can evoke and increase fear and horror in others causing the target’s brain to release fear-inducing chemicals.
The victim’s perception may be altered, causing them see their environment as ominous and the user as dark and foreboding, or even seen as a monster.
- Fear Augmentation: enhance any feelings of fear until the victim literally dies of fright.
- Fearful Scream: scream with fear echoing in every sound-wave.
- Insanity Inducement: making others feel fear to the point they will become traumatized.
- Killing Intent: control one's own killing intention and use it to intimidate the victims.
- Paralysis Inducement: make the target literally 'paralyzed with fear'.
- Bogeyman Physiology
- Despair Inducement
- Emotion Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Phobia-Initiated Ability Manifestation