The power to augment the fear of others. A sub-power of Fear Manipulation.
- Fear/Horror/Terror Amplification
- Horror/Terror Augmentation
The user is able to augment the fears in others, increasing the targets' fears, potentially amplifying them to the point of the victim dies of fright, usually a heart-attack.
- Death Inducement by amplifying the fear to the point of dying of fright/heart attack.
- Cause the victim to go into a catatonic state.
- Apathy grants immunity to this power.
- Mongor (Thundercats)
- Äs Nodt (Bleach)
- Elkin (Charmed)
- Scarecrow (DC Comics)
- Caliban (Marvel Comics)
- Parallax (DC Comics)
- Lord of Horror (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy); via Horror's Hand
- Pitch - The Boogeyman (Rise of The Guardians)
- Agramon (The Mortal Instruments)
- The Jabberwocky (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)
- Buruburu (Supernatural)
- Horror's Hand (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)