Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to cause death by a target touching your body. Variation of Death Inducement.
- Deadly Defense
- Killing Body
The user's body can kill anyone that touches it. Can be induced or automatically activated. Its activation varies: some users can activate the power when they want to but other times it's permanently active and makes for a perfect defense.
- Kill in many ways (curse, death inducement, poison) from being touched.
- Works great in a tight, crowded area.
- Cause the effects to extend to any objects in contact with your body e.g. a spear, knife, glove or cane.
- Death Inducement
- Absolute Defense - close-combat with the user will be fatal.
- Curse Inducement
- Death Aura
- Poison Generation
- Unavertable Death
- Users of Absolute Immortality are immune.
- May be permanently active, preventing others from touching the user at all without dying.
- Purely defense based, useless until the user is touched.
- Victims may not die instantly.
- Preston Payne/Clayface/Clayface III (DC Comics)
- The Veil (Doctor Who)
- Death (Family Guy)
- Blackheart (Ghost Rider)
- Jeremy (Heroes)
- Kurse (Thor: The Dark World)
- Lily Baker (Supernatural)
- Reapers and other supernatural entities (Supernatural)
- Hassan of Serenity (TYPE-MOON)
- Samael (Valkyrie Crusade)