The ability to cause death by a target touching your body. Variation of Death Inducement.
- Deadly Defense
- Killing Body
The user's body can kill anyone that touches it. Can be induced or automatically activated. Its activation varies: some users can activate the power when they want to but other times it's permanently active and makes for a perfect defense.
- Kill in many ways (curse, death inducement, poison) from being touched.
- Works great in a tight, crowded area.
- Cause the effects to extend to any objects in contact with your body e.g. a spear, knife, glove or cane.
- Death Inducement
- Absolute Defense - close-combat with the user will be fatal.
- Curse Inducement
- Death Aura
- Poison Generation
- Unavertable Death
- Users of Absolute Immortality are immune.
- May be permanently active, preventing others from touching the user at all without dying.
- Victims may not die instantly.
- Preston Payne/Clayface/Clayface III (DC Comics)
- The Veil (Doctor Who)
- Death (Family Guy)
- Blackheart (Ghost Rider)
- Jeremy (Heroes)
- Kurse (Thor: The Dark World)
- Lily Baker (Supernatural)
- Reapers and other supernatural entities (Supernatural)
- Hassan of Serenity (TYPE-MOON)
- Samael (Valkyrie Crusade)
- SCP-049 (SCP Foundation)
- Bad Rayman (Rayman)
- The Foretold (Doctor Who)