- Death Face
- Face of Death
- Horror Face
- Nightmarish Face
The user can kill multiple beings just by having their opponents gaze upon their appearance. The user's very appearance is a weapon and can be used as an excellent sneak attack against superior fighters.
- Death Inducement
- Fear Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Internal Rupturing
- Opponents unable to physically see the user are unaffected by their ability.
- User can still be attacked via natural blind-spots possessed by the user.
- Truly immortal beings may only be severely incapacitated/unharmed instead of killed.
- Without proper usage, the user may accidentally kill their allies.
- The ability could damage the user's sanity.
- User may be susceptible to the effects of their own face if seen in a reflective surface.
- User may need to keep their face concealed due to constantly being a danger to themselves and others.
- Ark of the Covenant (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)