- "The most beautiful world is always entered through imagination."
- ― Helen Keller
- "There are times, Caterina, when I find myself transfixed by a shadow on the wall, or the splashing of water against a stone. I stare at it, the hours pass, the world around me drops away... replaced by worlds being created and destroyed by my imagination."
- ― Leonardo Da Vinci (Star Trek Voyager)
The power to create worlds of fantasy and dreams. Sub-power of Fantasy Manipulation.
- Dream World Creation/Forging
- Fairy Tail World Creation/Forging
- Fantasy World Forging
User can create world of fantasy, including creating logic defying phenomenons such as magic, floating islands, mythical creatures, etc. the user can even forge their own fables and fairy tales.
- Environmental Manipulation
- Imagination Manifestation
- Mythical Bestiary
- Planetary Creation
- Quest Manipulation
- Fairytale Warping
- Fantasy Embodiment
- Fantasy Imprisonment
- Fantasy Manipulation
- Dream Materialization
- Imagination Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Mythical Plane Lordship
- Reality Warping
- Story Manipulation
- Universal Utopia Creation
- If the user lacks creativity or imagination, then the world they wish to manipulate will not work.
- Goddess of Destiny (Brave Story)
- Mewt Randell (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
- Humans (The Neverending Story)
- Jay Ziegler (The Odyssey)
- Alice (Tokyo Alice)
- Yui Kurata (Trinity Seven)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
Examples of Fantasy Worlds
- Vision (Brave Story)
- Ivalice (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
- Fantasia (The Neverending Story)
- Downworld (The Odyssey)
- The Fairy Kingdom (Valkyrie Crusade)