- "When we do fantasy, we must not lose sight of reality."
- ― Walt Disney
- False Utopia
User can trap someone within their greatest fantasy or dream. Whatever it may be, the user creates either a false reality within someone's mind, or creates a pocket universe where they become trapped.
- Emotion Consumption: draw strength from the emotions radiating from the person's mind.
- Render enemies completely trapped within their minds or another realm.
- Make someone's body easier to possess or control.
- Allow someone to live in eternal happiness for the rest of their lives.
- May eventually degrade, trapping someone within a nightmare.
- The user's death may release everyone imprisoned.
- Thanatos (Dragonaut: The Resonance)
- The Nexus (Star Trek Generations)
- Djinn (Supernatural)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Poyo Rainyday (Mahou Sensei Negima); via her Pactio Card
- All higher Cosmo Entelecheia Members (Mahou Sensei Negima); via Code of the Lifemaker
- Dreamlike Curse (Highschool DxD)
- Black Mercy (DC Comics)