Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Breathe the Fire; Walk the Air; Drink the Earth; Warm your hands at the Water..."
- ― Greeting from Limbo (Planescape)
- Delusional Element Control/Manipulation
- Dream/Dreamlike Element Control/Manipulation
- Fantasy Element Control
- Paradox Element Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape or manipulate elements that exist only in dreams/fantasies/imagination. Fantasy elements can come in normal forms like natural elements or forms that are completely outside of logic/sense/understanding allowing them to do things that elements simply shouldn't be able to do or are contradictory to their nature (such as fire that burns before the ignition or restores things instead of burning them, water that makes things dry instead of wet, air that suffocates instead of letting one breathe, etc.).
Unlike imaginary elements, fantasy elements can be literally anything or come in any form, even if it doesn't make any sense or is completely improbable or unlikely (since in the realm of dreams/fantasies elements don't have to make sense or can be completely illogical.). This allows the user to do things that should be impossible with elements like drink earth, breath in fire, drown someone in air, or burn somebody with water.
- Cartoon Physics
- Dual Warping
- Fiction Manipulation
- Illogical Construct Creation
- Imagination Manipulation
- Impossibility Inducement
- Logic Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Possibility Inducement
- Subjective Reality
- Surreal Dimensional Creation
- Scifi Manipulation
- Weirdness Inducement
- Conceptual Materialization
- Conceptual Element Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Element Manipulation
- Imagination Empowerment
- Imagination Manifestation
- Imaginary Element Manipulation
- Omni-Element Manipulation
- May be unable to create elements, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- May be unable to manifest properly in the waking world, unless one has Fantasy Connecting.
- Faeries (Breath of Fire III & IV)
- Ko Kibi (Houshin Engi)
- Little Nemo (Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland); via Royal Scepter
- Nightmare Lands Inhabitants (Ravenloft)
- Dream Demons (Yumekui Merry)
- Mystery/Memory Element (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles)
- Royal Scepter (Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland)