- Hunger Inducement
- Starvation Inducement
The user can cause famine on any scale including; a region, country continent, planet or as extreme as a universe. Even is used on a miniscule scale, it can ultimately cause global disruption.
- Control animals, like locusts to destroy crops. This would affect poorer countries on a massive scale.
- Dehydration Cause droughts.
- Rot Inducement Cause food to rot.
- Gluttony Inducement
- Make crops wilt.
- Make soil unusable to plant crops.
- Starve others to death.
- Apocalypse Inducement
- May stem into Desire Inducement, causing others to hunger for their desires.
- User may not be immune to his own power
- Useless against inorganic matter such as machinery
- User doesn't have any control over the victims of this power.
- Famine (Religion)
- Famine (Supernatural)
- Famine of the Four Horseman of Apocalypse (Marvel Comics)
- Autumn Rolfson (Marvel Comics)
- Rory Campbell (Marvel Comics)
- Sunfire (Marvel Comics)
- Jeb Lee (Marvel Comics)
- Pazuzu (Assyrian Mythology)