The power to transform into or have a physical body made of fallout. Technique of Fallout Manipulation.
- Apocalyptic Wasteland Mimicry/Physiology
- Fallout Physiology
Users are made up of or can transform their body completely into fallout, whether nuclear, volcanic, etc. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of fallout, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability by hardening the ash.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Environmental Adaptation
- Poison Generation/Poison Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Fallout Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing fallout matter to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Supernatural Survivability
- May be limited to one type of fallout, such as nuclear, volcanic, etc.
- May have difficulty changing back.
- Users are likely dangerous to those around them and to the environment in general.
- Chemo (DC Comics)