The ability to manipulate residual irradiated material, such as radioactive dust or ash.
- Nuclear Debris/Fallout/Residue Manipulation
- Radioactive Ash/Debris/Dust/Fallout Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the nuclear fallout, the residual radioactive material propelled into the upper atmosphere following a nuclear blast or a nuclear reaction conducted in an unshielded facility, so called because it "falls out" of the sky after the explosion and shock wave have passed. It commonly refers to the radioactive dust and ash created when a nuclear weapon explodes, but such dust can also originate from a damaged nuclear plant. Fallout may take the form of black rain (rain darkened by particulates).
This radioactive dust, consisting of material either directly vaporized by a nuclear blast or charged by exposure, is a highly dangerous kind of radioactive contamination. Irradiation of animals may cause wide range of biological changes, varying from rapid death following high doses of penetrating whole-body radiation, to essentially normal lives for a variable period of time until the development of delayed radiation effects, in a portion of the exposed population, following low dose exposures.
- Ash Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Eternal Night Inducement - due to smog and ash blocking out the sun.
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Dust Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Fallout Adaptation
- Heat Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Smog Manipulation
- Very obviously not something to use lightly in non-irradiated environments.
- User may create nuclear waste without wanting.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Weak against Environmental Purification.
- Red Star (DC)