- Black Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Corrupt/Corrupted Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Dark Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Fallen Angel Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a fallen angel, a being either exiled from heavens or corrupted by dark powers or evil intent. Most common manifestation of the fall is in the coloration of the wings, which usually turn dark, or manifestation of dark halo. Though they have fallen from grace, they still retain some of their heavenly powers even if it's minimal.
- Ascended Physiology
- Corruption Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Arm
- Demonic Infusion
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Evil Empowerment
- Fallen Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Morality Manipulation
- Sin Empowerment
- Vice Inducement
- Angel Physiology
- Elemental Wings Manifestation
- Fallen Archangels may become Archdemons or a Transcendent one.
- May have a hard time returning to a normal angel.
- Said feat may be impossible.
- May fall to the depths of becoming a full fledged demon.
- May lose some or most angelic power after becoming fallen.
- In another case,powers may weaken over time before being lost completely.