- Black Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Corrupt/Corrupted Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Dark Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Evil/Malevolent Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Fallen Angel Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a fallen angel, a being either exiled from heavens or corrupted by dark powers or evil intent. Most common manifestation of the fall is in the coloration of the wings, which usually turn dark, or manifestation of dark halo. Though they have fallen from grace, they still retain some of their heavenly powers even if it's minimal.
- Corruption Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Arm
- Demonic Infusion
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Elemental Wings Manifestation
- Evil Empowerment
- Fallen Physiology
- Morality Manipulation
- Sin Empowerment
- Vice Inducement
- Angel Physiology
- Ascended Demon Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Fallen Archangels may become Archdemons or a Transcendent one.
- Ascended Demons and Angels can reasonably be nemeses to Fallen Angels.
- Demonic Slayer
- May lose some or most angelic power after becoming fallen.
- In another case, powers may weaken over time before being lost completely.
It should be noted however, that Fallen Angels aren't necessarily evil, some remain neutral or good depending on each of their personality traits and actions.