|Extra-Dimensional Energy Generation|
An unspecified character (WoW) uses portals to summon energy
summon/manipulate an energy from another dimension
The user can open portals to an energy-rich dimension, the portal transmits the energy into their dimension where it can be shaped for combat and transport purposes.
- Bullet Projection
- Concussion Beams
- Door Projection
- Energy Attacks
- Extra-Dimensional Energy Infusion
- The energy may have a random effect due to it being extra-dimensional and unstudied such as:
- Foreign Energy Manipulation
- Aether Manipulation
- Alternate Matter Materialization
- Dimensional Distortion
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Energy Circle Combat
- Energy Constructs
- Energy Generation
- Energy Manipulation
- Nether Manipulation
- Portal Creation
- Portal Manipulation
- Subspace Travel
- May become exhausted if too much energy is used.
- May be uncontrollable at a low level.
- Warpers (Whateley Academy)
- Tennyo (Whateley Academy)
- Psykers (Warhammer 40,000 series)
- Chaos Gods (Warhammer 40,000 series)
- Flash (DC Comics); uses the interdimensional energy of "Speed Force".
- Livlaster (Captain Earth)
- Coils (Dimension W)