- Bomb Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Explosive Form/Mimicry
User is or has the ability to take on the form of a bomb or explosive, allowing them to act both offensively and defensively by detonating themselves to either attack or defend. Some users may be able to reform themselves after detonation.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Explosion Inducement
- Explosion Manipulation
- Explosion Transformation
- Explosive Combat
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Volatile Constructs
- Volatile Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weaponized Body
- Since the user is a living explosive, it may be difficult to interact with others without detonating.
- Users of Explosion Immunity are immune.
- Weak against Explosion Absorption and Explosive Negation.
- Prinnies (Disgaea)
- Nova (Freezing); if active in our dimension for too long
- Peebos (Gold Digger)
- Mugann (Gurren Lagann)
- Sahaquiel (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Baby 5 (One Piece)
- Puffer Kittens (SCP Foundation); as Grenade Puffer Kittens
- Flying Dutchman (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Bob-ombs (Super Mario Bros)
- Countdown (Skylanders franchise)
- Grinnade (Skylanders Trap Team)
- Bomb/Grenade monsters (Final Fantasy series)
- Weapon ÄRM, Walking Bomb (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Guardian ÄRM, Trick-Or-Treat (Marchen Awakens Romance)